Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zalala - mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalala

Zalala

Zalala - mage. Empty
PostSubject: Zalala - mage.   Zalala - mage. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Character Name
- Zalala

Class
-Mage

Race
- Female Undead(Very sexy,hell yeah!)

Current Gear/Armory
- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Zalala

WoW Experience
- Started playing in Vanilla when my IRL friend Nykth persuaded me to try it. Back then was doing pre-mades with him(and Chogan,Cnappoy, Tipsi, Nunu and many others) as a priest by name Zerxan. In TBC haven't played much. In WotLK reached 2.1k last season in both 2x2 and 3x3 brackets as a mage. Setup: Mage + warlocks. Mage + warlock + shaman.

Network:
Nice, but I'd wish it was better ;D - 50-90.

Familiar faces in the Blacklisted: I know Lewz and Xantros. And I've happened to face many other members of the Blacklisted, but those 2 I know I'd say 'personally'.

Reasons to join: The PvP part of the game seems the most interesting to me and I want to be in the guild where you can communicate with people who are keen on this theme(PvP), to share some thoughts,ideas and maybe improve skillz.

Additional Information
First of all hi, all. My name is Alex, I'm from Russia(Yeah, where bears walk in the streets with bottles of vodka in their hands, joking). I'm 20 years-old. At the moment I learn some crazy stuff in my institue, the most insane of which is Chinese. (Bleh, I have to retake the exam in it soon ;( ). I'm friendly, communicative, insane a bit(learning Chinese, you see) and so on, down the list. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xawe

Xawe

Zalala - mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalala - mage.   Zalala - mage. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Zalala - mage.
Page 1 of 1