Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dialetheia - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dialetheia

Dialetheia - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Dialetheia - Mage   Dialetheia - Mage EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Character name
-Dialetheia

Class
-mage

Race
-UD female Wink

Armory link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Dialetheia

WoW Experience
I started to play wow just before the Burning Crusade and rolled a mage on this server, so this char has always been my main (just with a different name, it was Haseli earlier)
After Realmwalkers disbanded I haven't been in any large guild and my current guild Kill Theory is 100% empty.

Highest ratings I have experienced have been 2200~ in 2v2 and 3v3, never been in serious 5v5 team.

I have a stable network. My latency is usually around 70

I know most of the native Defias Brotherhooders in Blacklisted, but now there are many new faces unknown to me.
I'd love to get a chance to talk about PvP, (or everything else) and get to know you!

Additional info
My first name is Jaakko, i live in Finland. I'm 15 years old atm, go to school and play wow along with my other hobbies and so on.
I play every day if possible
Back to top Go down
Xantros

Xantros

Dialetheia - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dialetheia - Mage   Dialetheia - Mage EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Dialetheia - Mage Pedobear-too-old
Back to top Go down
Jenspro

Jenspro

Dialetheia - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dialetheia - Mage   Dialetheia - Mage EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:54 am

Declined. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dialetheia - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dialetheia - Mage   Dialetheia - Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Dialetheia - Mage
Page 1 of 1