Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trendy - frosty-arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jargajl

Trendy - frosty-arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Trendy - frosty-arcane mage   Trendy - frosty-arcane mage EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Character Name
- Trendy

Class
- Mage

Race
- Troll (female ofc)

Current Gear/Armory
- Actually it sucks. I've dinged 80 some days ago. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Trendy
That's my main instead: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellfire&n=Fjakyr (got both pvp feral and resto gear)

WoW Experience
- Started playing wow with a warlock, but my first lvl 70 has been a rogue. Immediately I run arena during s2, then played this mage (ally side), an hunter and the druid. Then, I took that last one to lvl 80 and had arena with that till now. Now I'm getting bored of that, so I wanna play my mage.
I've got a warlock and a DK at lvl 80 on this server as well, ally side. Never played them so much.

Reason to Join
- I'd like to find good players for arena in your guild. And on defias there aren't better choices that this.

About myself
-i am 18 years old from Italy, my name is Yuri and I'm going to study Maths at the University. Friendly, social, but also with a huge ego in all spects of my life. Accepting any kind of critisism if that's gonna make me a better person/gamer. (Copied that part from Gorthurz's apply. it's exactly me personality as well Razz)

Network and PC:
Good one. Fast and with low latency (usually 50-100). 29 fps in Dalaran.

Thank you in the while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
illû

illû

Trendy - frosty-arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trendy - frosty-arcane mage   Trendy - frosty-arcane mage EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:11 pm

declined
Back to top Go down

Trendy - frosty-arcane mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blacklisted :: Blacklisted :: Applications-
Jump to: