Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arenti Neptulon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arenti

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey all I´m Arenti from Neptulon, just gonna give you some basics info about myself, and if you got any questions just ask.

Class/Race: Atm NE Druid going Tauren Druid ofcourse, suprise ! Shocked

Specc: Current IS specced for 2s and full resto for 3s and 5s.

Experience: Played up to close 2.3 k in s6 (2s) with Eoý Ret paladin, before druids got buffed (no more hugging tree form all game lol), I had a few things going on irl though so I didnt play very active in the last months of the season so thats the highest I reached back then. atm I`m on the realms best 5v5 team and bg rank 7 (was rank 2 after first week).

People I know in the guild: Well I know that Jens are in the guild atm think hes the only one, but I know a dozen of people who are either going to migrate to Defias or thinking about it and guess most will end up in your guild.

Mic, Skype, Vent etc ??: I do have a working mic, skype and not afraid of using vent either Wink.

Irl info: My name is Troels Holst I´m 18 years old, on my last year on a higher commercial and economy school in Denmark, in my spare time I`m practicing handball on a high level, and playing wow ofcourse.
As person I´m the calm guy that some may find arrogant but thats more irl than ingame Smile I´m not a nerdrager and I can take critiscm and I do expect to get some, thats the only way you get better imo.

and again if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Arenti
Back to top Go down
Arenti

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Thass

Thass

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

.. are you seriously clicking cyclone
Back to top Go down
Arenti

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Thass wrote:

Haha afraid not its "c"
Back to top Go down
Thass

Thass

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Arenti wrote:
Thass wrote:

Haha afraid not its "c"

looks like 0 to me on the UI, oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Arenti

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Yep but its c just like innervate is scroll up but listed as 5.
Guess its because its both 0 and C thats the only reason I can think of Smile
Back to top Go down
Xawe

Xawe

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Armory-link would have been appreciated for lazy-asses like me, ill talk abit with the others.. expect to hear from us this later this evening.
Back to top Go down
Arenti

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Xawe wrote:
Armory-link would have been appreciated for lazy-asses like me, ill talk abit with the others.. expect to hear from us this later this evening.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Arenti

Sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
Jenspro

Jenspro

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

This guy is in my guild on neptulon. Ehm, I never played with him so I dont know.

Im fine with him joining.
Back to top Go down
Xawe

Xawe

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Accepted. Whisper Xawee, Xawette, Jensprô or Illû for invite in-game once you get in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arenti Neptulon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arenti Neptulon   Arenti Neptulon Empty

Back to top Go down

Arenti Neptulon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blacklisted :: Blacklisted :: Applications-
Jump to: