Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heezy - Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heezy

Heezy - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Heezy - Holy Paladin   Heezy - Holy Paladin EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Character Name
- Heezy (best name ever I know!)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Heezy

Class
- Paladin

Race
- Blood Elf

WoW Experience
- I started playing in vanilla, but only got to lvl 32 before I stopped and came back in tbc where I played some arena for fun with a friend of mine, I was more into raiding then. I began playing serious arena in wotlk, played with a dk friend of mine up to 2200 rating then we stopped so I could get gear (I was very undergeared), but I never saw him again because he took a break or something. Then I met my current 2v2 partner which I played with up to 2422. I did some 3vs3 with him and a dk to 2k, but it didn't work so I left and I stopped playing 3vs3 for a while until I found my team I'm in now, unexperienced in my setup we got to 2.2k in the end of s7, and about 2360 this season.

Reason to Join
- I'm so tired of my server, because there aren't many pvpers and it's so hard to find someone to play with so I want to try my luck on another server after playing on Vashj for over 4 years. I've never really put pvp as my top priority but I want to do it now, so I figured this guild would be perfect for it.

About myself
- I'm 18 years old, from Sweden (SWE?!?!?!). Currently a student so I got some time over to play every day. I'm a friendly soul but known to emo rage when things go wrong unfortunatly, but only if I know the person I'm playing with.

Network:
I have an OK internet, it's not the best but it works.
Back to top Go down
illû

illû

PostSubject: Re: Heezy - Holy Paladin   Heezy - Holy Paladin EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Accepted Smile just whisper me in game when ever you tranfer
Back to top Go down
Heezy

PostSubject: Re: Heezy - Holy Paladin   Heezy - Holy Paladin EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Alright, transfering on wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heezy - Holy Paladin   Heezy - Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Heezy - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1