Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Velrin's application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velrin

Velrin's application. Empty
PostSubject: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Character name: Velrin
Class & Race : Undead Warrior

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Velrin

Game/PvP experience: My PvP career started back in vanilla when i succesfully led a premade wich spawned several High Warlords, and even more Generals/warlords:) When blizzard announced that they were releasing an arena system along with TbC i allready knew that this was the new way to go, so that was where my attention went when TbC went live. Started out in season 1 playing 3v3 with a priest and several different third partners, we went to 2000 without any big hazzle, though when people started to get some good gear we found out that our setup wasn't the best synced one. I ended up playing with Saske and Nowama (paladin) and we went to 2200 and got our gladiator titles that season.

When season 2 hit us i was the one with the most time on my hands, and the one wanting to get the most out of the arena so i transfered to Stormscale and joined a PvP guild named Raunchy there.
I created a 5v5 team wich ended up beeing really succesfull. Playing regurarly against teams like Nashwan and Warders ( 2 of the teams that got to play at Blizzcon, and rated as some of the best arena teams there was back then) and was steadying at 2400-2500 rating. It was summer though, and people went on vacations and such, wich ended up in the team falling apart and me quitting the game.

I returned when wotlk was released and levled to 80 but the levling had really taken it's toll on me so i ended up quitting after about 1 month of play.
Now i returned about 1 month ago and the game is feeling fresh and fun again:) But to take it to the next level, i really need someone to team up with.. Doing arena with people in /2 aint that.. rewarding >_<

Why i would like to join Blacklisted: Well, as i mentioned before PvP is THE aspect of this game for me, and finally after my 4 years on this server we actually got a pure pvp guild going! (Cheers to you guys:)) A guild with people who have the exact same mindset as me.. "Lets get high ratings!" Hehe, joke aside. I would love to take part in the guild, get myself some partners and take this game to the next level:)

About me as a player: Velrin has been my main since i started playing WoW, and will probably be my main til the day i quit:) I've always taken pride in the fact that i'm a good player of my class, using all the utilities and abilities we have to really take this class a bit higher than most players can and ever will do:)

If you peeked at my armory you can see that the gear ain't full relentless yet, but trust me. I wont need alot of time to get the gear top notch when i get a partner:)

I also know afew people in the Guild, I'm sure Saske, Lewz and maybe even Xantros would throw me a vouch, and confirm everything i've written here;)

Additional info: My name is Jonas, i'm 20 years old and i currently reside in Norway:)

That should be about it, but before this wall of text critts you for 65000 damage (Belive me, it will;)) I would like to say that I belive you are everything i am looking for in a guild, and it would be really cool to get to play with some of the best PvP'ers on this server:) I also belive i am everything you are looking for in an applicant, both in my ingame goals aswell as getting a new guy in G-chat to discuss PvP and everything else between heaven and earth;)

-Velrin
Back to top Go down
Sask

PostSubject: Re: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
analfluid

analfluid

PostSubject: Re: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 pm

omfg bloodpack pve in early tbc ment nothing for u?!
Back to top Go down
Velrin

PostSubject: Re: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 am

analfluid wrote:
omfg bloodpack pve in early tbc ment nothing for u?!

Haha, you were in bloodpack aswell?;p and no, PvE has never really had that special place in my heart;)
Back to top Go down
illû

illû

PostSubject: Re: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

Accepted to trial. Whisper either me or Xawee for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velrin's application.   Velrin's application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Velrin's application.
Page 1 of 1