Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xooww

Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow Empty
PostSubject: Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow   Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Hello all, Ill try to keep this short

My name is Ruben, im 20 years old and Im from the Netherlands.

About my wow history, I play this game since the beginning and Im very active in the pvp world. I have 2 main characters, a mage and a warrior.

Mage: Warlord xoow UD mage: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Xoow
Warrior: Ex-Gladiator xoow human warrior: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Xoow

My mage is still level 75, but that doesnt matter for the future

Reason to apply:

As I told you guys, im very active in the battlegrounds, and I love to make presets and eventually pwn in the rated battlegrounds.

I hope this was short enough.

Xoow,

ps, oh yeah, about arena, i dont wanna explain my arena history here, because that would be 10000 pages long. lets say, 2350 ish rating.
Back to top Go down
analfluid

analfluid

PostSubject: Re: Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow   Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 pm

HI RUBEN!
Back to top Go down
illû

illû

PostSubject: Re: Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow   Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow   Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlord / ex-Gladiator Xoow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blacklisted :: Blacklisted :: Applications-
Jump to: