Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whap - Retri pala

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whap

Whap - Retri pala Empty
PostSubject: Whap - Retri pala   Whap - Retri pala EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Character Name
Verashaan

Class
Priest

About specs
So far been disc only in arenas, hoping to be able to play a viable shadow comp some day.
My main spec is offensive disc with smite glyph. Suits RMP the best in my opinion and in some others' opinions as well. My second spec is currently pvp shadow, just for BGs, as I don't need 2 disc specs at the moment.

Race
UD

Current Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=verashaan
(Also, t2 staff next week)

WoW Experience
Played since vanilla wow. Started out with Arena season2, in TBC. Have always played arena since back then, and I really hate raiding. In TBC I were full Merciless, Vengeful and Brutal. Would have been gladiator in season4, but a vacation destroyed that. Highest rating played on was in TBC ... 2450 rating. In Wotlk I've been playing on ratings like 2.2k so far, havent been that serious yet, but Im going to be now.
Merged to this server 3 days ago, from Darksorrow, were I have played as holy since day 1. Now I'm retri and I wanna give it a try, cause I'm bored of holy atm..
I see my self as a really skilled paladin with a lot of exp. One of the top 3. best palas on Darksorrow, but you can go ask ppl on Darksorrow if so. My pala was called (Whap), when I played on Darksorrow.

Connection
20 m/bit. Have no problems at all with my connection.

Who do I know from Blacklisted?
Don't really know any from Blacklisted, since I merges 3 days ago.

Reasons to join
The only reason why I play WoW is because of Arena. And Im addicted to it.

Additional Information
My name is Thomas Christensen, i'm 21 years old and from Denmark. I work at mcdonald's and in my sparetime I go a lot in the fitness center and hang out with friends. In the weekends I party a lot.

Illmatic
Back to top Go down
Whap

Whap - Retri pala Empty
PostSubject: .   Whap - Retri pala EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Keep forgetting my new charc name: Illmatic

Old one was: Whap

sorry
Back to top Go down
Verashaan

Whap - Retri pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whap - Retri pala   Whap - Retri pala EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm

n1
Back to top Go down
Xawe

Xawe

Whap - Retri pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whap - Retri pala   Whap - Retri pala EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Trying too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whap - Retri pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whap - Retri pala   Whap - Retri pala Empty

Back to top Go down

Whap - Retri pala
Page 1 of 1