Blacklisted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Defias Brotherhood EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Majestícx - DeathKnight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Majesticx

Majestícx - DeathKnight Empty
PostSubject: Majestícx - DeathKnight   Majestícx - DeathKnight EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:02 am

Character Name:
Majestícx

Class:
Death Knight

Race:
Belf... (was drunk making the char i think)

Armoury Link:
Serems to be down at present, but you can paste my above name in i think im the only one that comes up. But in overview, full furious, some relentless offpieces, 2350 Weapon, and a shiny Furious Tabbard.

WoW/PvP Experience:

I started on Defias in vanilla wow around 5 years ago. My main used to be a mage with the same name as this. I did not really take pvp that serious until WOTLK.
Season 6 i managed to get all achievements for arena master bar for the 5v5 atm. My highest rating was 2490 in 3v3.
Connection info:
Never over 100 ms, rare i DC, pretty smooth all times.

Why i want to join:

Well firstly, i can say for the first time in 5 years there is actually a real pvp guild on the server. Many have tried, and really failed... hard. The closest ever i guess was the real Realmwalkers, but even that does not come close to what Illu has put together here. I actually cannot believe what i am seeing. Illu is making us the new Cyclone lol. Sickness. Anyway...
With a leader so dedicated to commitment and recruitment, and players that no only how to win, who would not want to be involved in such an atmosphere!

Addition info:
I was a member of Kill Theory before leaving to take on more serious PvE. Im sure most the guys there could /vouch, and hopefully i got a few friends in your excellent guild already!

Thanks for taking your time to read. See you in Durotor and keep up the good work. WHo are Cyclone ?!! <3
Back to top Go down
illû

illû

PostSubject: Re: Majestícx - DeathKnight   Majestícx - DeathKnight EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 am

i wouldn't mind getting you as a trial member, will have to talk to the others though Wink
Back to top Go down
Majesticx

PostSubject: Re: Majestícx - DeathKnight   Majestícx - DeathKnight EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 am

Thats understandable. Thanks for considering me anyway. Speak soon <3
Back to top Go down
Xawe

Xawe

PostSubject: Re: Majestícx - DeathKnight   Majestícx - DeathKnight EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Accepted for trial. Whisper Xawee, Xawette or Illû for invite in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majestícx - DeathKnight   Majestícx - DeathKnight Empty

Back to top Go down

Majestícx - DeathKnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blacklisted :: Blacklisted :: Applications-
Jump to: